This is a companion to the article, Postmod Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
- I’m not a concept. Too many guys think I’m a concept or I complete them or I’m going to make them alive, but I’m just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don’t assign me yours.
- Drink up, young man. It’ll make the whole seduction part less repugnant.
- I apply my personality in a paste.
- Meet me in Montauk…
- I could die right now, Clem. I’m just… happy. I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want to be.
- Sand is overrated. It’s just tiny little rocks.
- I can’t remember anything without you.
- I loved you on this day. I love this memory.
- I ditched work today. Took a train out to Montauk. I don’t know why, I’m not an impulsive person.